Saturday, February 24, 2007

Is anybody there?

So I've decided to post on this blog today as there have been some good food experiences that we've had.

Well, Dee and I are trying to gain enough OpenTable points so we can get to Michael Mina for dinner. We are trying to get $200 in certificates to go to eat there. We're going along slowly but surely.

here's some of the places I've eaten to help the cause:
  • Jardiniere
  • Milagros
  • Mistral
  • Zibbibo
  • Andalu
  • Maverick
  • Bouchon
  • Mie N Yu (in DC)
  • A16
  • Bistro Boudin
  • The Lobster (in LA)
  • Beach Chalet
  • Asia De Cuba
  • Nectar Wine Lounge
  • Astaria
  • Piacere
  • Il Cantuccio

As you can see, I am working for it. This is only the list of places I've gone on OpenTable...there are so many others I've tried just for the sake of eating. So although I havent been posting, I sure have been eating. Speaking of, maybe I should try to find a nice res for today...nothing says Saturday like some good eating at an OpenTable spot.

Just thought I'd drop in and hope that people are still reading.

Happy Dining!

No comments: