Sunday, May 29, 2005

More Dining adventures in the City of Angels

A couple of weeks ago I had dinner at Spago in LA. I had this amazing pork loin with a cherry sauce. It was simply incredible...however it was a little fatty for my taste but it kept the rest of the cut super tender and tasty. It also came with some greens. Quite lovely I must admit.

Not to mention we saw Sidney Poittier and Blair Underwood dining there. I love celeb sightings...even if they dont feel the same about being spotted by me ;)

In addition, i also ate at McKormick and Schmicks. I was NOT impressed. They basically ran out of everything, so it just sucked all around. Plus the food we did have was not up to par. Granted we got party appetizer type foods. but still.


We ended our week eating at the airport at La Salsa. I dont even eat there when i am not at the airport, but desparate times call for desparate measures. Fortunately it was pretty tasty.

Happy Dining.

No comments: